Our costumers are valued at Red Capet Formal Wear so a one time courtesy return for an exchange or store credit will be allowed.
We strongly suggest that you carefully select your purchases and size.
Rules for Returns:
- Item has to be in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint, hair, and odor, not stretched) and with original vendor tags intact and attached.
- Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed and returned to sender at costumers expense.
- We accept returns for credit or exchanges except on discounted inventory sale items
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Costumer is responsible for shipping cost of returned/exchanged items.
- 15% restocking fee will be assessed.
- All sales are final after 7 days of receiving package.
In case of a damaged/defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery of the item so we can immediately send your replacement of the same size, color and style.
If you receive the wrong item, we will be responsible for the item exchange and shipping costs. Returned item has to be in its original condition.
All sales are final after 7 days of receiving item.
Please ship returns via UPS, FEDEX or USPO to:
Red Carpet Formal Wear
1303 Evita Pl.
Oxnard, CA 93030
We will immediately notify you if your order is not available. The transaction will be void within two business days. Our staff will be happy to assist you in finding a similar dress.
Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be cancelled.
If you need to cancel your order, contact us at email@example.com within 24 hours.
A 15% product purchase price is charged to your credit card or PayPal account, if the cancellation is made after 24 hours.